FOR SCHEDULED GUESTS
Guest Information for Military Moms Talk Radio on Toginet Radio
First of all thank you for being willing to be on the show. The week of your show there will be information on that show page about your topic. You can access this page at www.militarymomtalkradio.com . Also from there you can download the podcast for the show or from www.toginet.com . Go to their home page and click on PODCASTS and it will take you to a list of shows. Find the show and click on the show date that interests you. It will then load the show into iTunes.
The show airs from 2pm to 3pm PST. Listeners tune in by going to www.toginet.com and clicking on the listen live button on the upper right corner. If you would like to give out the call in number it is 903-881-5716.
What We Need from You:
♦ a headshot of you, your phone number and email, land line to call you for the show
♦ a logo if appropriate for the event/company or organization to be used in marketing
♦ a list of 15 questions to aid the host
♦ a biography/description of your company or organization to be used in marketing
The Call in number is: 877-864-4869.
Concurrently we would like to you log into Togi Chat…which is on www.toginet.com. This is an Instant Message System that allows us to talk to you privately during the show. You will be given time notifications of upcoming commercial breaks and the producer in Texas, along with the segment producer and both hosts are able to communicate with you this way.
To log in simply go to www.toginet.com
Right in the center top is a button marked LIVE CHAT…once clicked AJAX Chat/Togichat will come up. You can simply enter a screen name. There is no need to have a password and you will enter the chat.
About Military Mom Talk Radio
- Military Mom Talk Radio provides a powerful platform for women to discuss their ideas, issues, and concerns with respect to the military lifestyle. Military Mom Talk Radio encourages women to share their experiences of being a military wife and mother.
- This show educates military families on the resources that are available in both the public and private sector and shares helpful information from women around the world.
- Topics range from helping a family member cope with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), navigating government programs, dealing with family issues, to the struggles of deployment along with being a working mother both in and out of the home.
- Listener base of approximately 100,000
- Broadcast on Toginet Radio Network
- Affiliated with Motherhood Incorporated
- Co-hosted by Sandra Beck and Robin Boyd
http://toginet.com/shows/militarymomtalkradio is the site where you can access information about the show, podcasts, and previous guests.
Sandra Beck/Host E-mail: Sandra@militarymomtalkradio.com
Robin Boyd/Host E-mail: Robin@militarymomtalkradio.com
We look forward to sharing your story on Military Mom Talk Radio!